Project manager (m/f/x)
What to expect
- You connect our customers with your team. For this purpose, you coordinate internal processes and are available to everyone as a contact person.
- You will manage complex projects – ranging from conception, planning and budgeting to implementation and invoicing.
- Your ability to think and act in a structured manner helps us to deliver clear briefings to all project participants.
- English presentations and meetings are no hurdle for you.
- You have the expertise and the tools to find the best way for every project in any situation.
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in project management in the field of branding and corporate design.
- You are self-confident, likeable and trustworthy and enjoy personal contact with colleagues and customers.
- Your strengths lie in your extraordinary strategic thinking, your communication skills and your independent, structured way of working. You act responsibly and think economically.
- With your enthusiasm for contemporary brands, design, communication and your forward thinking mindset, you contribute your share to the agency’s success.
- You are familiar with digital and classic touchpoints and have gained experience in both fields.
- You are committed and have a passion for the job. 🙂
What we offer you
- We pay attention to a good work-life balance and suitable working hours.
- Remote working is a matter of course for us. You can flexibly choose whether you want to spend the workday in the office or remotely.
- If things go well for the agency, they go well for you: at the end of the year, we give all employees bonuses, if possible.
- Our office is a place where we feel comfortable. Easily accessible and surrounded by restaurants and beautiful places for breaks and creative leisure. Currently still an old factory loft, soon to be on a creative campus.
- We have the best team in the world. And we also like to sit together after work.
Whoever says Arndt should also say Benedikt
If you have nodded vigorously above, please send your resume, possible start date, and salary expectations to jobs(at)arndt-benedikt.de.
We are Arndt Benedikt based in Frankfurt am Main.
Crafting solid design frameworks on which to build engaging brand identities that can be rolled out across all relevant touchpoints is what we do best. Whether you’re in the private sector or public sector, an NGO or an institution: give us a call or drop by for a chat over a glass of apple wine to see what we can do for you.