Office Manager (m/f/d)
What to expect:
- Supporting the internal HR department, e.g. keeping absence lists (holidays and sick notes) for employees and temporary staff, communicating and liaising with the payroll office
- Coordinating and concluding contracts with various service providers and suppliers as well as insurers (company insurances, KSK) in consultation with the management. Processing current insurance claims
- Supporting the management with operational and organisational tasks
- Support with IT administration and first point of contact for troubleshooting the technical infrastructure and point of contact with our IT service provider
- Taking on day-to-day organisational and administrative tasks for the office structure and everyday office life
- Dealing with general telephone and written correspondence, especially with public offices/authorities
- Management and procurement of office supplies, plants and office catering
- Travel planning and booking
- Reception, appointment management and preparation
- Invoicing of project and service orders and invoice verification
- Preparatory bookkeeping, communication with external accountants and tax consultants
What you bring on the table:
- Completed training, ideally with a commercial background
- Experience in a comparable position, preferably in a design/creative field
- Good IT skills, familiarity with Mac OS, previous knowledge of DATEV
- Confident handling of Excel, OpenOffice Calc and/or Google Sheets, MS Office
- A structured, independent and responsible way of working with a high level of commitment and initiative high level of commitment and initiative
- German communication skills (verbal and written fluency), English conversation unproblematic
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Quick comprehension skills
- Service-orientated, empathetic and thinking – an open ear for colleagues and a good sense for the to-dos in the office are a matter of course
What we offer you:
- With us, you will receive comprehensive onboarding and a mentor at your side so that you receive all the support you need to grow and make progress.
- Remote working is a matter of course for us. You will receive your own mobile computer for your home office and can choose whether you want to spend the working day in the office or remotely. But above all, you will be needed on site: You are on the front line, with the team – in the office on site (at least 4 days).
- If things go well for the agency, they will go well for you too: year-end bonuses and bonuses for acquiring new customers and employees are a matter of course for us.
- There are also a few goodies on top: we subsidise your pension scheme and contribute to your travel costs. And we’ll give you Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve holidays for free.
- Our office is a meeting place where we feel at home. Easily accessible and surrounded by restaurants and nice places for breaks and creative leisure time.
- We have the best team in the world. And we also like to sit together after work.
Whoever says Arndt must also say Benedikt
If you have nodded above, please send your CV, possible start date and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are Arndt Benedikt based in Frankfurt am Main.
Crafting solid design frameworks on which to build engaging brand identities that can be rolled out across all relevant touchpoints is what we do best. Whether you’re in the private sector or public sector, an NGO or an institution: give us a call or drop by for a chat over a glass of apple wine to see what we can do for you.