Project Manager (m/f/d)
What to expect:
- You manage your own projects – from conception, planning and budgeting to implementation and invoicing.
- You connect our clients with your team. To do this, you coordinate internal processes, put together internal project teams and act as a contact person for everyone.
- Your structured way of thinking and acting helps us to hand over clear briefings to all project participants, ensuring that no ToDo is forgotten and that everything is completed on time.
What you bring on the table:
- Completed training, ideally with a commercial background.
- 2-3 years of project management experience in the agency/design sector.
- You are self-confident, likeable and trustworthy and enjoy personal contact with colleagues and clients.
- Your strengths lie in organisation and communication. You also keep a cool head in stressful situations.
- With your enthusiasm for contemporary brands, design, communication and your forward thinking, you contribute your share to the agency’s success.
- You are no stranger to digital and classic touchpoints.
- You can communicate confidently in written and spoken German, and English is also easy for you to speak.
- You are committed and have a passion for the job. 🙂
What we offer you:
- With us, you will receive comprehensive onboarding and a mentor at your side, so that you receive all the support you need to grow and make progress.
- We pay attention to a good work-life balance and suitable working hours.
- Remote working is a given for us. You will receive your own mobile computer for your home office and can flexibly choose which 3 days you want to spend in the office.
- If things go well for the agency, they go well for you: revenue sharing at the end of the year and bonuses for new client and employee acquisition are a matter of course for us.
- In addition, there are a few goodies: we subsidise your pension plan and contribute to your travel costs. And for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, you get the holiday days on top.
- Our office is a meeting place where we feel comfortable. It’s easy to reach and surrounded by restaurants and beautiful places for breaks and creative leisure time.
- We have the best team in the world. And we also like to sit together after work.
Whoever says Arndt must also say Benedikt
If you have nodded above, please send your CV, possible start date and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are Arndt Benedikt based in Frankfurt am Main.
Crafting solid design frameworks on which to build engaging brand identities that can be rolled out across all relevant touchpoints is what we do best. Whether you’re in the private sector or public sector, an NGO or an institution: give us a call or drop by for a chat over a glass of apple wine to see what we can do for you.